Calling all animal lovers! New Hope Animal Rescue is always recruiting volunteers. This is a very rewarding experience that will help save the life of a homeless dog or cat by providing quality temporary care through our fostering program and fund-raising activities.
There are many ways you can help including but not limited to:
- Fostering dogs or cats in your home while we search for their forever family
- Help us coordinate fund raising activities
- Assist at the Adoption Center in Petsmart
- Help us transport animals to and from events
- Work with other wonderful volunteers at our Paws and Shop Thrift Store
- Distribute flyers and touch base with local businesses
- Assist at special clinics and fund raising events
All of the dogs and cats that we are helping are being fostered in our homes. Foster parents are always needed. Please consider becoming a foster and giving a homeless dog or cat a chance to find his/her new family.
Interested in becoming a member? Membership meetings are at 6 p.m. on the second Tuesday of each month at our Paws and Shop Thrift Store located at 2806 Putnam Avenue in Hurricane. Meetings are open to the public.
After completing the application, you can pay for your Membership via Paypal below
You can volunteer without becoming a member! You can also help by spreading the word about the importance of having your animals spayed and neutered. Tell everyone you know to adopt from a rescue group!